Petronet, Adani JV for cargo port
1-Jan-1970

Petronet LNG, promoted by state-owned oil companies, has signed a joint venture agreement with the over Rs 5,000 crore Adani group for building a solid cargo port at Dahej in Gujarat.

Petronet is already running an LNG import terminal in Dahej, along with a berth for ships. The joint venture with Adani has been christemed as Adani Petronet (Dahej) Pvt Ltd. The initial equity ratio from Petronet and the Adani group will be 50:50.

The company will implement the project in two phases at an estimated cost of around Rs 1,150 crore. Of this investment, 70% will be debt, while the remaining 30% will be equity to be contributed in equal measures by the partners.


Source: The Times of India, New Delhi, September 5, 2006
                          Petronet LNG Stock Quotes                                       
©Petronet LNG Limited                                                            Home | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Quick Links | Mail Servers: Primary / Secondary |