- 7.5 MMTPA sourced through Long Term Contract with RasGas, Qatar with back to back sales arrangement with GAIL, IOCL & BPCL.
- 1.44 MMTPA LNG tied up from Exxon Mobil's Gorgon Venture in Australia.
- Additional LNG being sourced through Spot /Short Term Contracts & sold to Offtakers/ Bulk Buyers.
- Truck Loading facility at Dahej terminal was commissioned in August 09, 2007 as a Pilot Project.
- Currently about 4-5 trucks are loaded on daily basis & total of around 2000 trucks have been loaded till date.
- Facility can handle 3000 loadings / Yr.
- Presently LNG (by road tanker) is being sold to limited consumers in Western region.
- Fast developing market with several new consumers (up to 800 KMS) are being lined up for off-take of LNG for industrial and city gas use.
Petronet plans to foray into Direct Marketing by focusing on the following areas:
- Entered into direct RLNG marketing by signing HOA with bulk end consumer in Power producers, Industrial consumers, Fertilizers Producers etc
- LNG/LCNG i.e. LNG through Trucks and supplies at LNG hubs, customer's premises in regions not serviced by pipelines.
- LNG/RLNG trading on International and domestic platform.
- Petronet is exploring opportunities to supply LNG to Coastal area consumers through small LNG Vessels in India and neighbouring countries.