Corporate Social Responsibility > CSR Programmes
- Water Cooler and purifier were installed in UP School, Puthuvypeen, Kochi to provide healthy and clean drinking water to students.
- Solar Lights were installed at 10 locations in LUWARA village, which is nearby to Dahej Terminal.
- Donation to Kerala Chief Minister's fund for providing infrastructure facilities at rehabilitation area for resettling the evacuees of the area between RMP Thodu Canal and Kalamuku Junction.
- Renovation of personal facility at panchayat office Luvara , Dahej.
- Construction of fencing at panchayat office Luvara , Dahej
- Donatation towards Bharuch District Civic centre development
- Contribution to Gujarat PCPIR Society for the development of villages under Dahej PCPIR
- Supply of building material for the construction of school building in village Lakhigam , Dahej
- Construction of approach road in village Lakhigam , Dahej
- Construction of 5000 litres x 2 nos. above ground horizontal sintex tanks water facility within village Luvara, , Dahej to facilitate pure drinking water
- Donation towards Mataria talav water scheme to Collector Bharuch
- PLL has sponsored ‘Mataria Talav drinking water project’ of the Bharuch Municipality Corporation. This project is for the supply of sweet drinking water from the Narmada River to the residents of Bharuch city. MD&CEO handed over cheque for Rs. 25 Lacs to the Collector, Bharuch on 13/06/2011.
- Construction of Community washing facility for 35 ladies simultaneously
- Employed 100% land losers’ who have completed application procedure.
- Public awareness campaign on LNG for 1000 people at Luvara, Dahej and nearby villages.
- Company has given contract of housekeeping to M/s Lakhabawa Mandali, Lakhigam
- Contribution towards Mukhya mantri KANYA KELAVANI NIDHI.
- Contribution to Kanya Kelvani Project